Confocal fluorescence laser scanning microscope
- High quality imaging by confocal microscopy /
Compatible to standard microscope body
- Easy and intuitive user interface / Excellent performance to price ratio
- Customizable configuration for special experiments / Compact size
Confocal microscope - 3D measurement
- High resolution nondestructive optical 3D measurement
- Surface roughness measurement / Real time confocal imaging / Various optical zoom
- Powerful analysis algorithm / Easy and intuitive software
Digital fluorescence microscope
- Fully automated inverted fluorescence microscope /
5 color fluorescence imaging
- Bright field imaging / Automated X, Y, Z stage /
Automated filter wheel changer
- Slide glass, well plate, Petri dish compatible
Single laser micro Raman spectroscopy
- Personal benchtop Raman spectrometer / Built-in optical microscope
- Convenient dark room chamber /
Analysis of detected signal with library database
- Library management software / Raman mapping by stage scanning
Nanoscope Systems will take part in The 2022 Fall International Convention of The Pharmaceutical Society of Korea. Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope : K1-Fluo is displayed at the Shinhwa World located in Jeju from August 19-21, 2022.
Nanoscope Systems will take part in The Genome Bio Expo 2022. Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope : K1-Fluo is displayed at the UECO located in Ulsan from September 22-24, 2022.
Nanoscope Systems will take part in The 2022 zebrafish. Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope : K1-Fluo is displayed at the Daecheon Paros located in Daecheon from August 29-30, 2022.